Policy for Prevention of Relationships with Anti-Social Forces
Our company has the following policy for the purpose of preventing damage caused by groups or individuals who use violence, force, threats and fraudulent methods (anti-social forces) to pursue economic benefits:
- We have processes in place to deal with anti-social forces as an organisation and we will ensure the security of our staff who deals with improper requests made by anti-social forces.
- We will terminate all relationships with anti-social forces, including any business relationships.
- In the event that we have unknowingly dealt with anti-social forces, we undertake measures to promptly terminate any such relationship.
- We will never respond to requests by anti-social forces to conduct illegal transactions
- We will not respond to any improper requests made by anti-social forces. When we recognise such improper requests, we will deal with such requests by taking civil and criminal legal action against them.
- With regard to the elimination of anti-social forces, we will cooperate closely with external organisations including the police force, the National Center for Elimination of Boryokudan, external agencies and lawyers.
Travelex Japan KK